Web design package – Atlanta business
On October 1st, Digitize Us held the Little Five Points Business Startup Expo. About 40 entrepreneurs attended to network and to hear the guest speakers, Waleed Deen (CEO of Supreme Fish Delight) and Chef Ta Ta.
In comparison to its predecessors, HTML5 is the markup language that allows web developers to describe the context for when events happen as well as the ability to explain groupings of content. The following list of HTML5 best practices assists with writing clean code.
- Read the HTML5 source, http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/semantics.html and be familiar with it. The resource seperates vocabularies of content into seven groups including heading, flow, sectioning, embedded, phrasing, interactive, and metadata.
- Use a consistent strategy
For example, an element such as <headings> defines sections. However, it does not group content and is not to be confused with <head> . Another example, the <section> tage, is used to describe content thematically while <article> is most commonly used to group content within sections. These roles can be reversed as long as the strategy is consistent.
- Make accomodations for older browsers
<!–[if lt IE 9]>
4. During the planning stages, create an outline. Organize the content into two groups, primary and secondary information.
About My Moviepot
5. Use Helpful Resources and Extensions:
a) Download Google Chrome’s HTML5 Outliner Extention single frauen ravensburg https://distillery244.com/frnew1/4925 http://www.pioneervillage.org/wifer/80 speed dating events hampshire chat rencontres lyon logo partnersuche read review http://gladius-scutumque.fr/lidiya/2440 alaska mann sucht frau rencontre célibataire drummondville http://goo.gl/OD2VYx
This extension allows web developers to see an outline of selected sites.
b) Download Firefox’s HeadingsMap add-on shows HTML5 outlines. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/headingsmap/
c) Install Zurb’s Foundation Framework http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/ . This framework provides access prebuilt class Ids, attributes, html5, classes, styles, etc. Keep in mind that ID values can only be used once on a page. Classes can be used whenever desired in code.
- Utilize RDFA.info to link data in HTML5 including events, reviews, people, places, and recipes.
e) Utilize Schema.org to structure data on webpages, email, etc.