free online canadian dating websites In comparison to its predecessors, HTML5 is the markup language that allows web developers to describe the context for when events happen as well as the ability to explain groupings of content. The following list of HTML5 best practices assists with writing clean code.
- Read the HTML5 source, sugar mummy dating site in ghana http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/semantics.html and be familiar with it. The resource seperates vocabularies of content into seven groups including heading, flow, sectioning, embedded, phrasing, interactive, and metadata.
- Use a consistent strategy
rencontres if For example, an element such as <headings> defines sections. However, it does not group content and is not to be confused with <head> . Another example, the <section> tage, is used to describe content thematically while <article> is most commonly used to group content within sections. These roles can be reversed as long as the strategy is consistent.
- Make accomodations for older browsers
<!–[if lt IE 9]>
4. During the planning stages, create an outline. Organize the content into two groups, primary and secondary information.
About My Moviepot
5. Use Helpful Resources and Extensions:
This extension allows web developers to see an outline of selected sites.
b) Download Firefox’s HeadingsMap add-on shows HTML5 outlines. Get More Info https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/headingsmap/
c) Install Zurb’s Foundation Framework Continue http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/ . This framework provides access prebuilt class Ids, attributes, html5, classes, styles, etc. Keep in mind that ID values can only be used once on a page. Classes can be used whenever desired in code.
- Utilize RDFA.info to link data in HTML5 including events, reviews, people, places, and recipes.
e) Utilize Schema.org to structure data on webpages, email, etc.